W10674621 | KitchenAid Mixer K5ADH Dough Hook Replacement
$5 Off Orders $100 or More!
Replacement Dough Hood used on some KitchenAid and Whirlpool Stand Mixer models.
Directly Replaces: K5ADH, W10674621, 9707672, 4169990, 4162153, 3183232, 3083282, 3451169, AP5949831.
- "C" Dough Hook Attachment For 5-qt. Bowl-Lift Stand Mixers.
- The dough hook is recommended for mixing and kneading yeast doughs, such as breads, buns, coffee cakes, pizza dough, and rolls.
- Nylon coated for durability.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
Beater/Whip to Bowl Clearance
Per the manufacturer the mixer attachments should not touch the bottom of the bowl. If the attachment hits the bottom or sides of the bowl, it may cause the attachment to warp or enamel to chip off. If, after installation, the attachments are touching the bottom of the bowl OR are too far away you can adjust the clearance on your mixer:
- Turn speed control to "O".
- Unplug the mixer.
- Place bowl-lift handle in down position.
- Attach the beater.
- To RAISE the attachment: Turn screw SLIGHTLY counter-clockwise.
- To LOWER the attachment: Turn screw SLIGHTLY clockwise.
NOTE: When properly adjusted, the beater will not strike the bottom or sides fo the bowl when in use. If the beater or whip strikes the bowl when in use, the enamel coating may wear/chip off the beater or the wires of the whip may become warped.
SAPW10674621 Compatible Models
Compatible with the following models:
Don't see your model? Use the Check Compatibility link below.
90 Day Limited Warranty
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!