Replacement dough hook used for some KitchenAid and Whirlpool stand mixer models.
Directly Replaces: K45DH, 9708471, W10674618, 3183588, 3183589, 4162152, 4176069, 9707671, 1066316, WPW10674618, 9708471, W10674618, 3183588, 3183589, 4162152, 4176069, 9707671, K45DH, 3451166, AH974265, AP6023721, AP3790523, AP5809075, EA974265, EAP11757067, PD00072741, PS974265, PS9494946, PS11757067.
- Recommended for mixing and kneading yeast doughs, such as bread doughs, pizza doughs, pasta doughs, etc.
- "C" Dough Hook Attachment Used with K45DH, 4.5 & 5 Quart, Tilt-Head mixers.
- Improved powder coating for durability.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
- Includes (1) K45DH, Coated, Dough Hook Attachment.
- Color: White.
- Material: Powder Coated Metal.
- Finish: Glossy.
- Dimensions: 4-1/4"L x 3-3/4"W x 5-1/2"H.
Beater/Whip to Bowl Clearance
Per the manufacturer the mixer attachments should not touch the bottom of the bowl. If the attachment hits the bottom or sides of the bowl, it may cause the attachment to warp or enamel to chip off. If, after installation, the attachments are touching the bottom of the bowl OR are too far away you can adjust the clearance on your mixer.
Adjusting the Bowl Clearance on Tilt Head Models:
- Turn speed control to "O".
- Unplug the mixer.
- Lift motor head.
- To RAISE the attachment: Turn screw SLIGHTLY counter-clockwise. / To LOWER the attachment: Turn screw SLIGHTLY clockwise.
- Adjust the beater so that it just clears the bowl. If you over adjust the screw, the bowl lock lever may not lock into place.
NOTE: When properly adjusted, the beater will not strike the bottom or sides of the bowl when in use. If the beater or whip strikes the bowl when in use, the enamel coating may wear/chip off the beater or the wires of the whip may become warped.
Type your model number into the box to filter down the compatible models. How do I find my model number?
Don't see your model listed? Complete this form for help with finding the right part.
STAND MIXER K45DH DOUGH HOOK
Thanks, good product. Great communication. A pleasure to do business with.