W10672618 | KitchenAid Mixer K5AB Coated Flat Beater Replacement
$5 Off Orders $100 or More!
Replacement coated flat beater used on some KitchenAid and Whirlpool lift bowl mixer models.
Directly Replaces: W10807813, K5AB, 9707670, W10672618, 4162164, 4169987, PS11722956, 3451144, AP5984425, B017AR5B8G, B008DJYGW8, B008DJXY62, B001E8G1R8.
- The flat beater is recommended for normal to heavy mixtures, such as cakes, quick breads, cookies, biscuits, candies, mashed potatoes, creamed frostings, meat loaf, and pie pastry.
- Nylon coated for durability.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
- 5-Qt. Lift Bowl, Coated, Flat Beater.
- Approx. 7.25"H x 5.5"W.
Beater/Whip to Bowl Clearance
Per the manufacturer the mixer attachments should not touch the bottom of the bowl. If the attachment hits the bottom or sides of the bowl, it may cause the attachment to warp or coating to chip off. If, after installation, the attachments are touching the bottom of the bowl OR are too far away you can adjust the clearance on your mixer:
- Turn speed control to "O".
- Unplug the mixer.
- Place bowl-lift handle in down position.
- Attach the beater.
- To RAISE the attachment: Turn screw SLIGHTLY counter-clockwise.
- To LOWER the attachment: Turn screw SLIGHTLY clockwise.
NOTE: When properly adjusted, the beater will not strike the bottom or sides fo the bowl when in use. If the beater or whip strikes the bowl when in use, the coating may wear/chip off the beater or the wires of the whip may become warped.
SAPW10672618 Compatible Models
Compatible with the following models:
Don't see your model? Use the Check Compatibility link below.
90 Day Limited Warranty
Coated flat beater replacement
Posted by Unknown on 1st Nov 2015
I rated this beater a four star only because I have just received it. The coated flat beater arrived shortly after being ordered and seems to fit great.