Replacement coated flat beater used for some KitchenAid and Whirlpool lift bowl mixer models.
Directly Replaces: W10807813, K5AB, 9707670, W10672618, 4162164, 4169987, 3451144, B017AR5B8G, B008DJYGW8, B008DJXY62, B001E8G1R8, 4283161, AP5984425, EAP11722956, PD00070548, PS11722956.
- Recommended for normal to heavy mixtures, such as cakes, frosting, cookies, mashed potatoes, etc.
- Chip resistant powder coated Teflon.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
- Used with K5AB 5 Quart, Lift-Bowl Mixers.
- Includes (1) K5AB, Coated, Beater Attachment.
- Color: White.
- Material: Teflon Coated Metal.
- Finish: Glossy.
- Dimensions: 5-3/8"L x 1-3/8"W x 7-3/8"H.
Beater/Whip to Bowl Clearance
Per the manufacturer the mixer attachments should not touch the bottom of the bowl. If the attachment hits the bottom or sides of the bowl, it may cause the attachment to warp or coating to chip off. If, after installation, the attachments are touching the bottom of the bowl OR are too far away you can adjust the clearance on your mixer:
Adjusting Bowl-Lift models:
- Turn speed control to "O".
- Unplug the mixer.
- Place bowl-lift handle in down position.
- Attach the beater.
- To RAISE the attachment: Turn screw SLIGHTLY counter-clockwise. / To LOWER the attachment: Turn screw SLIGHTLY clockwise.
- Place bowl-lift handle in up position to check clearance. Repeat steps 5 and 6 if necessary to achieve the proper adjustment.
NOTE: When properly adjusted, the beater will not strike the bottom or sides of the bowl when in use. If the beater or whip strikes the bowl when in use, the coating may wear/chip off the beater or the wires of the whip may become warped.
Type your model number into the box to filter down the compatible models. How do I find my model number?
Don't see your model listed? Complete this form for help with finding the right part.
I rated this beater a four star only because I have just received it. The coated flat beater arrived shortly after being ordered and seems to fit great.