Replacement ignitor used for some GE, Hotpoint, and Kenmore oven models.
Directly Replaces: WB13K21, WB13K0012, WB13K0013, WB13K0014, WB13K0021, WB13K10009, WB13K10026, WB13K12, WB13K13, WB13K14, IG21, 2494, AH231280, AP2020569, EA231280, EAP231280, PD00001023, PS231280.
- Draws electrical current through the oven safety valve to open it, then ignites gas burners to heat the oven to temperature.
- Has 7.875" leads with female pins.
- Can replace bake or broil ignitors on some ovens.
- Includes (1) Igniter with Double Wing Mount Bracket and Lead/Plug.
- Material: Metal / Ceramic / Plastic.
- Electrical Specs: 3.4 - 3.6A.
- Dimensions: 3-3/4"L x 2-1/8"W x 13/16"H (Cage / Bracket); Block measures 1-1/2"L.
- Additional Dimensions: Harness and plug extend 7-7/8" from ignitor.
If wire connector does not match up you will need to cut off the connector and splice the wires with porcelain wire nuts.
Type your model number into the box to filter down the compatible models. How do I find my model number?
Don't see your model listed? Complete this form for help with finding the right part.
Got the item cheap, fast, and it works. Even the metal frame protection of the hotpoint seems to be extra, but it's a welcome one.
This part seems to work great, so far so good.