Replacement lid switch assembly used for some Estate, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Roper, and Whirlpool washer models.
Directly Replaces: 285671, 285671VP, 3352629, 3352630, 3352631, 3352632, 3352634, 3355808, ES671, 8134, 2927, AP3094500, AH334600, EA334600, EAP334600, PD00002454, PS334600.
- Indicates to the washer when it is safe to proceed to the next cycle, such as the agitate or spin cycle.
- Harness connector has 2 round pins and 1 "D" shaped pin.
- Fits direct drive (belt-less) washers.
- Includes (1) Lid Switch and 3-Wire Harness Assembly.
- Color: Gray / Green.
- Material: Plastic / Metal.
- Switch Dimensions: 2-7/8"L x 2-1/4"W x 1-1/4"H.
- Additional Dimensions: Harness and plug measure 26 7/8"L.
- Volts: 125 /250.
- Hz: 60/50.
- HP: 1/2.
Type your model number into the box to filter down the compatible models. How do I find my model number?
Don't see your model listed? Complete this form for help with finding the right part.
As advertised. New part that was an exact match.
Took me less than 10 minutes to replace the broken switch with this one and the washer is working perfectly.
This worked perfectly for my "old" Sears Kenmore washer. This was also only 10% of the cost from other places. I am thrilled that I fixed the washer myself for under $10 when I know bringing someone in would be MUCH more $.