Replacement motor coupler used for some Admiral, Amana, Crosley, Estate, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Maytag, Roper, and Whirlpool washer models.
Directly Replaces: 285753A, 21003, 280152, 285140, 285743, 285753, 285753AVP, 3352470, 3363664, 3364002, 3364003, 62672, 62693, 661560, 80008, 8559748, ER285753, TJ285753, 1195967, AP3963893, AH1485646, EA1485646, EAP1485646, PD00002353, PS1485646.
- Attaches the transmission to the drive-shaft of the motor. If the washer is overloaded, the motor coupling will fail in order to protect the motor and transmission.
- Standard duty with metal insert to prevent stripping.
- Fits direct drive (belt-less) washers.
- Includes (1) Motor Coupler Assembly.
- Color: Black / Off-White.
- Material: Rubber / Plastic / Metal.
- Assembled Dimensions: 2"L x 1-1/4"W x 2"H.
Type your model number into the box to filter down the compatible models. How do I find my model number?
Don't see your model listed? Complete this form for help with finding the right part.
Fit perfectly on washer.
I am a returning customer. To date I have had great experiences with this site. Good quality parts, low prices, correct parts the first time and prompt deliveries, I am a very satisfied with thier services.
Installed along with the clutch. Made for easy install.
Part worked well. Not very hard to replace
Received the part and it is working just fine. Good fit.
I am not sure if it is intentional to get a tight fit, but there were ridges on the flat areas of the bore on both halves of these couplings. In any case, I had to file them all down before I could install them on the shafts. Even then it was still a good tight fit. Other than that it was a direct replacement for the original OEM part and works great. Even though I had to modify the parts slightly, I would get it again. Great price too.
Good parts, great price, shipping faster
Worked like a charm after installation. Product looks well made and am very satisfied with the price. Hard to beat a good product with an even greater price.