Replacement ice maker assembly used for some Amana, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Maytag, and Whirlpool refrigerator models.
Directly Replaces: W10882923, AP6037857, WPW10377151, W10377151, WPW10377147, W10377147, WPW10300024, W10300024, RIM2923, 4455397, AP6037857, EAP11769140, PD00032759, PS11769140.
- Creates ice cubes to be stored in the ice bin.
- Typically used in side by side units.
- May differ in appearance from original part due to manufacturer changes.
- Newly designed ice maker no longer requires additional harnesses, nor does it use the "H" plug (sensor wire) used for some models. Please refer to the instructions for determining how to adapt the ice maker to fit your model.
- Includes (1) 8-Cube Ice Maker with Bail Arm, (1) 4-Wire Harness with Plugs, (1) Wire Jumper, (1) Heat Shrink Tube, (1) Wire Connector, Instructions.
- Color: White / Black / Gray.
- Material: Plastic / Metal.
- Finish: Satin.
- Electrical Specs: 115V, 60Hz, 260W, 2.2A.
- Dimensions: 12"L x 4-7/8"W x 5"H.
- Additional Dimensions: Wire jumper measures approx. 10-1/2"L; 4-wire harness measures 6"L.
- View Instructions.
Type your model number into the box to filter down the compatible models. How do I find my model number?
Don't see your model listed? Complete this form for help with finding the right part.
So far, so good. I'm pleased with this product
Nice ! works as design
Was a perfect replacement for our Maytag French door refrigerator. Hope it lasts longer than the previous 3 factory supplied Ice Makers. Our refrigerator is only 4.5 years old.
The replacement seems to be working well. The company was great in replacing the defective one. I would have rated them a 5 if I had not had a defective first one. Thanks
This is a great replacement , works fine !
Fast shipping. Exact replacement part. I had to use the jumper on my whirlpool but it was easy. Not a Professional by any means.
After waiting for my part for 5 months on back order I turned to your company. My order got out the same day and was at my door in two days!! And it worked great!
After watching a few videos on Youtube, I felt pretty comfortable installing this item. The only caveat is that for some types of icemaker, you must cut and splice in a new sensor wire which some people might not be comfortable with. If you're handy to begin with, it's not tough.
Very easy to installed within 20 minutes. After 45 minutes. ICE…ice...ice…ice