Water and ice filter used on various GE, Hotpoint, and Kenmore refrigerators.
Directly Replaces: MWFP, MWF, 3024481, 46-9905, 9905, FXRC, FXRT, GWF, GWF01, GWF06, GWFA, GWFS, HWF, HXRT, MWF2, MWFPA, PS8746144, WF, WR02M3552, WR02X11020, WR02X11287, WR02X11290, WR2M3552, WR2X11020, WR2X11287, WR2X11290, WR97X10006, WR97X10018, 1156599, AP5788185, PD00001016, PS981638, EAP981638, 197D6321P006.
- GE Water Filter.
- Genuine OEM water filter cartridge.
- Filters and reduces impurities and odor from the water used for the ice and water dispenser.
- NSF tested and certified.
- Twist & lock design.
- Recommended replacement every 6 months.
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm.
- Capacity: 300 gallons.
- Operating Temperature: 33 degrees F min / 100 degrees F. max
- Working Pressure: 40 - 120 psi.
- Dimensions: 3-1/4"L x 3-1/4"W x 5-1/4"H.
- Color: White.
Recommended to run water through the cartridge for 1-1/2 gallons or approximately 3min.
Type your model number into the box to filter down the compatible models. How do I find my model number?
Don't see your model listed? Complete this form for help with finding the right part.