Replacement thermistor control and thermal fuse used for some Kenmore, Maytag, and Whirlpool dryer models.
Directly Replaces: WP8577274, WP8577274VP, 8577274, 3976615, 3390292, 3406294, 772546, ER8577274, ER8577274, TH7274, 1181075, AH993287, AP6013514, AP3919451, EA993287, EAP11746740, PD00002401, PS993287, PS11746740.
- Kit includes (1) Thermistor, (1) Thermal Fuse.
- Testing tip: Thermistors do not have continuity, they show resistance. Therefore, to test it you need a multimeter that measures ohms. With the power disconnected from the dryer, connect the multimeter to the thermistor. Then use a hair dryer to blow hot air over the thermistor. As the thermistor becomes hotter, its resistance should decrease. If the resistance doesn't change when the temperature changes, then thermistor should be replaced.
APN8577274 Thermistor Control Specifications:
- Color: White.
- Material: Metal / Plastic.
- Finish: Matte.
- Electrical Specs:
- 10K Ohms @ 70° F.
- Dimensions: 2"L x 1-3/8"W x 1"H.
APN3392519 Thermal Fuse Specifications:
- Color: White / Black / Brass.
- Material: Metal / Plastic.
- Electrical Specs: 196°F single blow (non-resettable) limiter.
- Overall Dimensions: 3/4"L x 9/16"W x 2"H.
- Additional Dimensions: 3/16" spade terminals.
Type your model number into the box to filter down the compatible models. How do I find my model number?
Don't see your model listed? Complete this form for help with finding the right part.
Thermistor and fuse
Product was an exact match and solved the no heat issue saving me hundreds of dollars.
Worked great was the exact parts for a whole lot less than whirlpool site. Thank you
I bought this and another kit incase my dryr needed both and this kit did the job very hapy with service prices and shipping.
Quick, accurate replacement part
Found the exact part I needed, and was at my home in 2 days. Thank you!
Parts arrived quickly. Repaired E1 alarm problem on my Whilpool Duet Dryer
Best price on the internet
Dryer now working
I am not an appliance repair man, you you tube to help solve the problem. Feel pretty good about repairing the dryer myself
Parts worked very well.
The parts were very easy to replace.
I would order them again if necessary.
Excellent Transaction, Fast Shipping
Ok, I am probably supposed to be reviewing the parts, which were correct and worked properly but I wanted to review the customer service in case anyone was curious. I looked on this website and Amazon for the same thing (I ordered the thermal fuse and thermistor combo) but Amazon was going to cost double even before shipping. I order a lot from Amazon so I was kind of surprised. I had never used Appliance Zone and do not have an account so I ordered as a guest without creating an account. I looked them up first because these days there are so many scam websites and found they had an A+ rating with the BBB. There were some negative reviews but then other people went out of their way to give good reviews so I figured what the heck since my order was just a few dollars. Anyways, I ordered on Friday afternoon and by that evening I got an email saying my order had shipped so that was a pleasant surprise that they shipped it out that quickly. I received the parts on Monday! I was anxious to get my dryer up and running (which I did with these parts) so I was really pleased. They email me tracking information on Friday and I was able to monitor the progress of the package since I was at work when it arrived at my house. I also got a delivery notice email. Anyways, I figured the service was worthy of me taking the time to write a review (which I rarely do) but I figured if it made anyone else more comfortable in giving these people a try then why not. I took a chance and it worked out great for me.