Replacement thermal fuse kit used for some Amana, Crosley, Inglis, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Maytag, and Whirlpool dryer models.
Directly Replaces: 279973, 279973VP, 3391913, 3404151, 3404152, 3977395, 8318314, 897710, AH334387, AP3094323, EA334387, EAP334387, PD00002626, PS334387.
- The thermal cut-off kit prevents the dryer from overheating if the high limit thermostat fails.
- Includes (1) 8318314 Thermal Cutoff Replacement, (1) 3391914 High Limit Thermostat Replacement.
- Material: Plastic / Metal / Ceramic.
- Thermostat Dimensions: 1-1/2"L x 1-1/8"W x 2"H; 1-5/8" between mounting holes (center to center).
- L295-80F high limit thermostat.
- Thermal Cutoff Dimensions: 1-1/4"L x 1-1/4"W x 2-3/16"H; 1-5/8" between mounting holes (center to center).
- 352 Deg. F thermal fuse.
Type your model number into the box to filter down the compatible models. How do I find my model number?
Don't see your model listed? Complete this form for help with finding the right part.
it fixed it
I had to order a few seperate parts. The prices were great and the shipping was excellent. I had all the parts I needed with in a few days. I would defenitely buy again from Appliance Zone.
Thermal fuse kit worked fine. However, I later learned a bad thermistor contributed to the fuse blowing, and had to order another. Shipping service was super fast, and the price (at least on this part this time) was well below other sources.