Replacement heating element and partial housing assembly used for some Admiral, Amana, Crosley, Estate, Inglis, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Magic Chef, Maytag, Roper and Whirlpool dryer models.
Directly Replaces: 279838, WP279837, 279837, 279838A, 279838VP, 3398063, 3398064, 3403585, 8565582, W10724237, 4531017, 4617547, 4675511, 5324919, 5329098, 5895597, 2438, AP3094254, AH334313, EA334313, EAP334313, PD00002351, PS334313.
- Produces heat while the dryer is in operation.
- Includes (1) Heating Element with Partial Housing and (2) 5/16" male terminals.
- Must re-use remaining housing from the old heating assembly.
- Insulators and restring already attached for easy installation.
- Does not include thermostat or thermal fuse.
Per the manufacturer, you may need a wire connector to install heating element.
- Material: Metal / Ceramic.
- Electrical Specs: 240V, 5400W.
- Overall Dimensions: 9-15/16"L x 6-15/16"W x 2-5/8"H.
Type your model number into the box to filter down the compatible models. How do I find my model number?
Don't see your model listed? Complete this form for help with finding the right part.
part was exactly what I ordered. shipping was faster than expected. five stars all the way!
The product is just as it's shown on the image, fits and works perfect.
Thanks for your excellent service!
The element replacement was fairly straightforward, and the dryer has returned to working as normal for the past 6 weeks. Pleased with the results.
It was a perfect fit an it was so easy to change.
Fast shipping, good part as the manufacturers. Good product
Fast shipping, and the part solved my problem of a cold dryer.
I appreciated the quick arrival of my part. Everything went smooth with this part of the repair.
Perfect it works great!
Part fixed my problem, they provided lightning fast shipping. Great communication.