Crenova MS8233D Multimeter is a handheld and battery operated digital multimeter with multi function. This Multimeter is designed to meet IEC610101 & CAT II 600V over voltage category and double insulation. The convenient auto ranging operation allows you to select the right measurement range when working on a variety of components.
Package includes (1) Crenova MS8233D Digital Multimeter, (2) Test Leads, (1) 9 Volt Battery, (1) User Manual, & (1) Travel Case.
- 100% Safety Assurance - Built in Double Fuse. Overload Protection on all ranges.
- Auto-ranging Tester - Accurately measure AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, frequency, continuity, diode, etc.
- Backlight Display - Designed with 3 1/2 digit LCD display and 'Backlight', showing the reading clearly in low light areas.
- Additional Features - Data Hold, Maximum Value Hold, Function Switching, Auto Power OFF. Sampling Speed: 3 times per second.
- DC Voltage: *200mV/2V/20V/200V ±(0.5%+2) *600V ±(0.8%+2)
- AC Voltage: *2V/20V/200V ±(0.9%+3) *600V ±(1.2%+3)
- DC Current: *200μA/2000μA/20mA/200mA/10A ±(1.5%+3)
- AC Current: *200μA/2000μA/20mA/200mA/10A ±(1.5%+4)
- Resistance: *200Ω/2kΩ/20kΩ/200kΩ ±(0.8%+2) *2MΩ/20MΩ ±(1.0%+2)
- Frequency: *20kHz ±(1.5%+5)
- Power Supply: 9V Battery (6F22 or 1604A Type)
- Safety Class: IEC 610101, CAT II 600V.