Replacement thermistor used for some Crosley, Electrolux, Frigidaire, Kenmore, and White-Westinghouse dryer models.
Directly Replaces: 134587700, 134216500, B00DM8LUBK, 1156925, AH1149368, AP3866842, EA1149368, EAP1149368, PD00000116, PS1149368.
- Heat sensor that monitors the air temperature inside the drum.
- Should read approx. 50K Ohms of resistance at 77°F.
- Located on the blower housing next to the thermal fuse.
- Includes (1) Thermistor.
- Color: Black.
- Material: Metal / Plastic.
- Dimensions: 2"L x 1-3/8"W x 1"H.
- Additional Dimensions: Approx. 1-3/4" between mounting holes (center to center).
Testing tip: Thermistors do not have continuity, they show resistance. Therefore, to test it you need a multimeter that measures ohms. With the power disconnected from the dryer, connect the multimeter to the thermistor. Then use a hair dryer to blow hot air over the thermistor. As the thermistor becomes hotter, its resistance should decrease. If the resistance doesn't change when the temperature changes, then thermistor should be replaced.
Type your model number into the box to filter down the compatible models. How do I find my model number?
Don't see your model listed? Complete this form for help with finding the right part.
Exact part I needed. Great price and arrived promptly. Thank You